The Superlux family of hanging microphones are miniature electret condenser microphones designed to be suspended from ceilings. The PRA-52 is a professional sound reinforcement solution for theatrical stages, orchestra pits, meeting rooms, audience response, remote monitoring, ambience recording, church choirs or other worship applications.
Elegant and unobtrusive, the Superlux PRA-52 features a back electret cardioid condenser, wide dynamic range, low noise balanced inline preamplifier and XLR connectivity.
Available in black or white with a 10 meter cable and spring angle holder, the Superlux PRA-52 has an excellent frequency response, wide dynamic range and features high gain before feedback. It is an excellent choice for any situation where high quality sound and low-profile overhead aesthetics are essential.
- A tailored response mini condenser microphone
- Additional windscreen foam to reduce wind noise and popping
- High Sensitivity and wide frequency response
- Minimum high frequency RF interference
- Phantom Powered
- Fixed on a flexible steel spring mount
- 10m cable
- Type: Electret Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40~18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -43 dBV/Pa (7mV)
- Rated Impedance: 600 Ω
- Max SPL: 132dB SPL (THD<0.5% 1KHz)
- Power requirements: 12 - 52 volt DC Phantom power
- Finish: Black
- Cable: 10 m
- Mic Dimensions: diameter12.5mm 27mm (Max)
- PS418S Dimensions: diameter21 106
- Accessories: S20 windscreen, HM10S mic clip, mic pouch
- Broadcast Studios