A 4 ohm version of our Kappa Pro 15LF-2, the Kappa Pro 15LFC is a long throw, low frequency woofer recommended for pro audio in a vented bass enclosure.
- High power handling combined with high sensitivity
- Vented pole piece for motor cooling
- 4 ohm impedance
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 15", 381 mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 4 Ω
- Power Rating**
- Watts: 600 W
- Music Program: 1200 W
- Resonance: 37 Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 1.8 kHz
- Sensitivity***: 96.8 dB
- Magnet Weight: 120 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.375", 9.5 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3", 76 mm
- THIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 37 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.34 Ω
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.94m H
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 10
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.33
- Total Q (Qts): 0.32
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 183.23 liters / 6.47 cu.ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 676.5 cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.18 mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 15.4 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (MMs): 99 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 114
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 7.9 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 856.3 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim): 18. mm
- MOUNTING INFORMATION
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed: N/a
- Vented: 80.42-156.88 liters / 2.84-5.54 cu.ft.
- Driver Volume Displaced: 0.152 cu.ft. / 4.31 liters
- Overall Diameter: 15", 381 mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 14", 355.6 mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: Yes
- Rear Sealing Gasket: Yes
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.28", 7.1mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 14.56", 369.8mm
- Depth: 6.57", 166.9 mm
- Net Weight: 22.3 lbs, 10.12 kg
- Shipping Weight: 24.8 lbs, 11.25 kgs
- MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Coil Construction: Copper voice coil
- Coil Former: Kapton former
- Magnet Composition: Ferrite magnet
- Core Details: Vented and extended core
- Basket Materials: Die-cast aluminum basket
- Cone Composition: Paper cone
- Cone Edge Composition: Cloth cone edge
- Dust Cap Composition: Solid composition paper dust cap
Because General Theatrical Supply is an authorized Eminence reseller, you have full access to Eminence's amazing seven-year warranty. All Genuine Eminence loudspeakers are supported by a 7-year warranty against any manufacturer's defect in the continental United States. Please feel free to contact us for warranty and service information. Visit http://www.eminence.com/support/warranty/ for more information about this great warranty.
|| Kappa Pro-15LFC
| Part Number
|| KAPPA PRO-15LFC
| Product Category
|| Speaker Drivers & Parts
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 24.80 lbs.
Eminence Kappa Pro-15LFC 15" Low Frequency Speaker, 4 Ohm
Connect with General Theatrical Supply
Why Choose General Theatrical Supply?
35+ Years in the Business
General Theatrical Supply isn't new to the Theatrical & Stage Lighting industry. We have been servicing the needs of professionals for nearly 40 years! We have the expertise to help you get the job done right. The first time.
Real World Convenience
General Theatrical Supply has built lasting relationships with the brands you love! We have decades of experience working with our suppliers. We are equipped to get you what you need, when you need it. When you need it.
Staff with Know-How
General Theatrical Supply has long believed that experience and knowledge are vital to building relationships with our customers. We focus on getting, and keeping, a staff who know and love the Pro Audio & Video world. People like you.
Prices That Don't Suck
General Theatrical Supply is one of the largest suppliers of professional audio & video gear in the Mountain West. We have one of the largest inventories in the industry. That means we can save you money! The right price.
© 2018 General Theatrical Supply, LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, company or product names contained may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. All prices listed are in US dollars and do not include shipping and/or sales tax, when applicable.